Community Discussion · Company Watch

Don't Rush to Settings: When WorkBuddy Says 'Insufficient Permissions,' Clarify What You Want It to Access

Duoduo's MomDuoduo's MomAug 212026/08/20 280 views

Today I came across a post on CSDN about troubleshooting insufficient permissions in WorkBuddy. The comments section was a mess—some said fixing the role worked instantly, others claimed they reinstalled three times and it still didn't work. I totally relate to this. Last Wednesday, while helping parents in my class organize their contact lists, I casually threw an Excel spreadsheet with over 200 rows into WorkBuddy to deduplicate it. After running for two minutes, it just froze and popped up a red "Insufficient Permissions" banner. At first, I thought the software was broken. Later, I realized I hadn't clearly specified which files it was allowed to access.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts