Community Discussion · Company Watch

After a month with WorkBuddy, I finally solved my reconciliation headaches

Brother FeiBrother FeiAug 202026/08/20 301 views

Just came across an article on how to pick office AI assistants for 2026, comparing TraeWork and WorkBuddy. It says one focuses on a three-mode workspace while the other emphasizes full-process autonomous execution. I figured I have some say in this since I use both. TraeWork's Work, Code, and Design modes are definitely impressive, but when it comes to the mess of tasks in my repo, WorkBuddy's 'one-sentence command' approach actually suits me better.

4 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Jiayi_Xu
Jiayi_XuAug 20

From an asset allocation perspective, the core of selecting tools like this is cost reduction and efficiency. Have you calculated the preprocessing costs for scanned documents? If manual review time exceeds 2 hours per month, the long-term value of this direction needs to be re-evaluated.

Production Line Veteran

Regarding scanned document clarity, I've run similar scenarios on the production line. Images from industrial cameras can also be skewed. The key is to first run a pre-trained classifier to filter out low-quality images; otherwise, you'll hit pitfalls everywhere in the extraction phase.

Fan Mengyao

I totally get the hurdle of scan clarity. WorkBuddy had the same issue with logistics docs; if it was slightly blurry, extraction failed completely. Eventually, we had to retake everything with phones... At least your reconciliation worked out. I crashed twice just adjusting formats.

Old Luo
Old LuoAug 20

Is clear enough scanning really no problem? Last week I tested DharmaOCR on a bunch of terrible photos sent back by clients—skewed angles, reflections—and no AI could handle it. You still need manual intervention...