Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy misidentified invoice tables—can it be fixed?

SleepySleepyAug 202026/08/20 356 views

Just came across a roundup of popular AI tools for 2026, which categorized WorkBuddy under office productivity. The comments below are all asking if it's good. I've been struggling with it these past few days, so I'm here to ask.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Lin
LinAug 20

I had the same issue merging spreadsheets with it last week. It reverted my edits right away—made me want to smash my keyboard... Don't expect it to handle handwritten notes properly; if the image angle is slightly off, it fails completely. Have you tried cropping it first to keep only the invoice part?

Pixel Dust

It reverts your changes immediately—that's insane... I've encountered this when using WB too. Later found out it was due to Chinese characters in the file path. Are your invoice files stored in a folder with a Chinese name? Try changing everything to English paths and uploading again.