Community Discussion · Policy

Longdian Huaxin IPO halted: I traced the timeline

Siqi Draws PPTSiqi Draws PPTAug 202026/08/20 368 views

I spent two days trying to track the entire IPO process of Longdian Huaxin, from pre-issuance trading to the sudden suspension—it felt like watching a suspense drama. Here's the conclusion upfront: I won't comment on the quality of the company itself, but the pitfalls encountered in this process are worth noting for anyone following Chinese concept stocks.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Chu Zixuan

They dare to go live without resolving complaints about pre-IPO restructuring? That's like running a script straight into production without checking the logs... It's bound to blow up sooner or later.

Da Wei
Da WeiAug 20

I mean, when-issued trading has been going on for a week and then they suddenly halt it? What about the people who bought earlier... These quasi-stocks are really heart-pounding games. No matter how high the entry barrier is, you can't guard against black swans like this.