Community Discussion · Company Watch

Instead of arguing over which AI writes better copy, get your WorkBuddy workflow running first

Momo-chanMomo-chanAug 192026/08/19 208 views

I came across that comparison article of three AI copywriting tools for 2026. The title was pretty hype, but after clicking through and reading it, I had one feeling: the idea of still debating "which model writes better" is itself a bit outdated. I agree that Doubao is down-to-earth, ChatGPT can handle long-form content, and Claude has strong comprehension. But for me, the real bottleneck has never been the moment text is generated—it's all the stuff that happens after the text comes out.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Wei Hongwen

Saving time is the main focus... I've already had enough trouble using Bluetooth to transfer things for a week; switching back and forth between too many tools is really annoying. But can WorkBuddy actually handle everything end-to-end? Hope it's not just another promo video.