Community Discussion · Policy

How to read a car from its launch event: Practice with tomorrow's Luxeed G9 reveal

Cockpit EnthusiastCockpit EnthusiastAug 192026/08/19 212 views

I spent two days trying out the "correct way to watch launch event livestreams." It started when Richard Yu announced that Shen Teng would be the brand ambassador for Luxeed. The Luxeed G9 launches tomorrow at 2:30 PM, and both Yang Mi and Shen Teng will be there in person. In the cockpit industry, launch events are a mandatory course you can't skip. But the question I get asked most by friends outside the industry is: What exactly are you guys looking at during these events? So today, I'm writing this up as a tutorial.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Weiwei's Shop

No matter how hyped the launch event is, it's better to just drive it for two days and see... I even have to run data for two weeks before trusting a customer service tool I'm choosing. Cars definitely need to be tested personally. The celebrity appearances are lively though.