Community Discussion · Company Watch

After seeing a comprehensive WorkBuddy tutorial, I realized I might have been using it wrong all along

AmyAmyAug 182026/08/18 284 views

I just scrolled through Bilibili and saw a WorkBuddy tutorial titled 'From Beginner to Master,' complete with a resource pack available in the comments. I clicked on it and watched for about ten minutes, getting more and more insecure. The tutorial covers work modes, multimodality, skills, and automation. I thought, isn't this the same WorkBuddy I have? How come after using it for two weeks, all I can do is throw files at it to summarize expense reports? I haven't touched anything else.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Fan Mengyao

Automation requires setting your own trigger conditions. I also had to dig through documentation to figure out my ad automation workflow. Try creating a new rule in the 'Workflow' module, select 'Trigger on File Upload', then configure the action. That skill button is for conversations, not for configuring workflows.

Ren Yunfan

I also looked into those skill buttons... After clicking, a bunch of Word templates popped up and confused me. I spent ages setting things up only to realize it wasn't what I wanted at all. But I tried your requirement last week; clean up the headers first before throwing it in, otherwise it keeps misidentifying columns.