Community Discussion · Company Watch

After Reading Many Expense System Reviews, I Realized WorkBuddy Is My 'Expense Control Platform'

AmyAmyAug 172026/08/17 274 views

I've been doing admin and cashier duties for three years. The most annoying part isn't the books not balancing—it's the endless hassle of expense reimbursement. Today I saw several articles on selecting enterprise reimbursement SaaS solutions, talking about budget control, custom approvals, electronic accounting archives, with a whole slew of jargon. As I read, I thought: isn't this just what I hacked together in WorkBuddy last week? Big company systems have full features, but for our small company of twenty-something people, we only process a few hundred reimbursement forms a year. If I actually implemented something like Youcheng Reimbursement or Meike, I'd be driven crazy just configuring the approval workflows.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Wang Yelin

Lol, filenames being all WeChat images is so real... I organized files a couple of days ago too, and it was nothing but 'IMG_2026'. Staring at the ledger made me go blind. Did you set up a fixed naming convention later? How exactly did you write it?