Community Discussion · Company Watch

Testing 30 AI social media tools actually helped streamline my WorkBuddy workflow

Momo-chanMomo-chanAug 172026/08/17 312 views

Today I stumbled upon that article titled 'Top 30 Strongest AI Self-Media Tools for 2026.' Thirty god-tier tools lined up, from Kling to Heygen to ElevenLabs—each one could be hyped up for three paragraphs on its own. But after reading the whole thing, I was just numb. One tool, one account, one subscription—it adds up to more than my rent. I manage three WeChat Official Accounts and also handle operations for a Video Account (Channels). If I actually set up everything on that list, just remembering which task requires which software would eat up half my day.

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Zhulong
ZhulongAug 18

The idea behind automation rules is solid. I usually build similar logic using Feishu (Lark), but sensitive word filtering for text checks is definitely a must-have, especially for content compliance. It saves a lot of effort in manual reviews.

Yiming
YimingAug 17

Honestly, I stopped halfway through scrolling that list of 30 tools... Each one looks awesome individually, but chained together it's a disaster. If you can't even remember three account passwords, what efficiency are we talking about? Your approach is actually more practical.

KevinZhao_Fin

How do you archive when you have so much material... Last week WorkBuddy messed up number formats when merging tables. Three folders look clean now, but after piling stuff for two months, I'm afraid everything will be a mess 😅