Community Discussion · Company Watch

Ignoring Top 100 lists, quiet tools like WorkBuddy solve real problems

A JieA JieAug 172026/08/17 338 views

I came across that article recommending the 16 strongest global AI tools for 2026, covering everything from ChatGPT to Grok, and Perplexity to Copilot. It analyzed market share, popularity rankings, and user profiles with great detail. After reading it, I felt a bit anxious instead. I know how to use all these tools, but how many do I actually open every day? Last week, I wrote that collecting 100 tools is worse than mastering one. Today, I'll add another point: rather than chasing the Top 100, just use WorkBuddy to get your current tasks done. A couple of days ago, I helped a sophomore junior handle sign-up forms for club recruitment. Over two hundred people, with names, phone numbers, WeChat IDs, and department preferences all crammed into one column in Excel, mixed with garbled text and duplicates. I used to spend all night on this kind of work; now WorkBuddy gets it done in half an hour.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Yuan Siqi
Yuan SiqiAug 18

Speaking of step-by-step execution, it's the same with power supply design: tweak too many loop parameters at once, and the feedback blows up. Data cleaning works just like noise filtering—divide and conquer is the only way to stay stable.

Ming Ming Bu Gui Fan

Haha, your approach is similar to what I did with club data last week. But I didn't check the proofreading report carefully at the time, so I deleted duplicates too aggressively and almost wiped out two people with the same name... Now I've learned my lesson. Every time I run it, I glance at that report before taking action.