Community Discussion · Company Watch

Two weeks with WorkBuddy clarified its differences from standard AI chat tools

Duoduo's MomDuoduo's MomAug 172026/08/17 327 views

Today I stumbled upon a review titled "WorkBuddy In-depth Review: The Real Joy and Real Pitfalls of an All-around AI Office Assistant." I clicked through and took a look. The comment section is pretty heated. Some people say that after switching to WorkBuddy, seven or eight out of ten daily office scenarios are covered, leaving other tools idle. Others complain that they gave up after using it twice, feeling it's no different from ordinary AI chat tools.

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Cheng Yunfei

Actual output is the hard metric. You use WorkBuddy for data reviews—how much did your marginal costs drop? Coming from production line management, I look at output per unit time for process optimization, not whether AI can chat.

Fan Mengyao

Your data review scenario is exactly like my ad campaign reviews. Before, I manually pulled spreadsheets to calculate ROI. Now I just throw it to the AI to generate reports. For improving actual conversion rates, this saves me half an hour of product adjustment time.

Tang Wenyuan

I used to complain that it could only do keyword matching, but after using it for a week, I realized it can actually get things done... I asked it to batch rename files, and it just handled it. Regular AI would be sitting there teaching me how to write scripts instead.