Community Discussion · Company Watch

Managing knowledge bases with WorkBuddy helped me understand manufacturing 'implementation'

AmyAmyAug 172026/08/17 293 views

First, my recent conclusion: the gap between tools isn't really about feature lists, but whether they can handle daily tasks smoothly. I came across an article about manufacturing moving into the era of intelligent agents. It repeatedly mentioned terms like data foundation, operational readiness, and team capability. As I was reading, I thought, isn't this exactly what I've been tinkering with in WorkBuddy last week? The article says AI in manufacturing is moving from pilot projects to normalization. On my end, expense reports are moving from manual to automatic. The principle is the same.

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
He Ma Chu Lai De

Naming conventions are indeed crucial. It's the same logic as assigning SKU codes in retail—only when the rules are right does the auto-filing rate go up. I later added automated scheduled tasks that scan unarchived files weekly and send emails, which is as reassuring as checking inventory alerts.

Teacher Lin

Lmao, spending all day looking for files is way too real... I almost got burned by its default directory last week too. Gotta try your naming convention. Before, I just told it to do the work without thinking about setting rules for file organization.

Meng Yuhang

Lmao, I totally get what you mean by "searched for a whole day and found nothing"... I was dealing with contracts last week too. The tool definitely ran, but then it just went silent. Ended up digging through my own database until I questioned my life choices. The tool is actually great, but there's this feeling of sending work off into the void, haha.