Community Discussion · Policy

Figuring Out the New Interior Features of the BYD Seagull in Five Minutes at the Dealership

Lao FanLao FanAug 162026/08/16 260 views

I compared the current Seagull model with the new test car leaked this time. Actually, I went back and forth over the spy shots several times and cross-referenced them with the cockpit layout of the engineering prototype I have on hand. As an e-drive guy, interiors aren't my specialty, but I spend every day messing around with screens and buttons in test vehicles, so I can explain the logic behind this new layout after just one look.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Lü Wenbo
Lü WenboAug 17

After removing the independent dashboard, if the central control screen freezes or goes black, is there a redundant solution for speed and gear information? Similar to how storage systems need dual replicas to guarantee read availability, what serves as the fallback in this scenario?