Community Discussion · Company Watch

After Two Weeks with WorkBuddy, I Deleted My List of 'Content Creation Magic Tools'

ShutterShutterAug 162026/08/16 248 views

Yesterday I scrolled past ONLYOFFICE's list of recommended AI tools for content creation in 2026. It was a long lineup, from Claude and ChatGPT to HeyGen and Descript, then Canva AI and Midjourney. The layout and images were polished, with background colors like soft 4 PM light. I closed it after scanning the first screen. Not that these tools are bad—I've been trying Midjourney V6 lately, and Claude really knows its stuff when it comes to long-form writing. But looking over the whole list, everything was about "generation." None of it handled "organization." And my wedding photography gig last week nearly fell apart precisely because of the "organization" part.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Yan Zhiqiu

This guest is interesting. His point about 'organizing being like sending charcoal in the snow' (i.e., providing crucial help when needed) is exactly the practical perspective my show lacks. I'd like to ask: Can your wedding photo delivery template be adapted to other shooting scenarios, such as event coverage or product photography?

Mo Mo
Mo MoAug 17

Your process for iterating classification rules is quite interesting. It's essentially classic prompt engineering—just swapping prompts for keywords and time ranges. AI's generalization boundaries have always relied on human definition. Organizing data tests business understanding far more than generating it does.