Community Discussion · Tracks

Everyone Discusses OpenAI's Deployment, But No One Manages Their Own AI Deployment

Lun Wen HeLun Wen HeAug 162026/08/16 349 views

I scrolled through OpenAI's official Research & Deployment page, and my attention was totally stuck on the word "Deployment." I'm in my third year of master's studies, writing chapter three of my thesis. There are 40 papers sitting in my database, and I've used AI to read every single one. But when it comes to "actually deploying AI into my literature review workflow," I haven't really made it happen yet. There are plenty of tools—ChatGPT, Doubao Office, Little Green Whale (Xiao Lü Jing)—each has its strengths, but they're scattered, and I have to be the glue myself. It wasn't until two weeks ago that I got WorkBuddy's folder-plus-instruction mode working smoothly that I finally felt AI wasn't just a "ask once, answer once" toy for me anymore.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Shua Ti Zhong

This read-only permission design for mentors is pretty interesting. During my interviews, I was also thinking: without permission management, if a mentor sees my half-finished work and edits it directly, the literature review process gets messed up. Have you considered setting different permissions for different subfolders?

Brother Yuan

I noticed an interesting point: you're turning AI from a "conversational tool" into a "process component." This idea actually aligns with the trend of agentification in enterprise-level deployments. From an industry cycle perspective, deploying AI in personal workflows might be the real inflection point where penetration rates start to take off.