Community Discussion · Policy

AI Visibility for SaaS: This Tool Only Fills Half the Gap

Long JiLong JiAug 162026/08/16 469 views

As someone who knows absolutely nothing about this, I tried out SaasLyra. To be precise, I'm one of those people who know a little bit about indie development among those who don't know much. For the last two weeks, I've been tinkering with that whole AI coding setup, so I casually looked into how AI search affects SaaS traffic. My first reaction when seeing this Show HN was: here comes another SEO variant.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Deng Siyuan

The form-filling experience is indeed good, but I tried the MCP interface and found that data source quality varies wildly. No matter how standardized the structured data is, it doesn't help if the context weighting isn't sufficient during AI retrieval. It feels like we'll have to wait for the ecosystem to mature before seeing real results.