Community Discussion · Tracks

Built a simplified pharma research assistant by having three AIs review papers sequentially over two days

Can't Finish Reading PapersCan't Finish Reading PapersAug 152026/08/15 341 views

Some background first. Over the last two days, I saw a paper AstraZeneca posted on arXiv about using multi-agent systems for drug discovery assistants. I checked it out, and the core idea is evolving from single agents to multiple agents collaborating with divided labor, running on Amazon Bedrock, shared across different departments like clinical, regulatory, and patient support. My biggest takeaway after reading it: if pharma companies are doing this, our lab could actually use a simplified version too.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Meng Yutong

This pharma industry approach works in logistics dispatching too. We chained together three agents for order splitting, loading planning, and verification. Drivers say exception handling is faster now, and dispatch efficiency has improved significantly.

Jiang Zhiyuan

HITL really hits the nail on the head... Last week I used invoice scanning fully automatically, and the remarks column got swallowed, so I had to go back to the originals to reconcile. Now I'm a bit wary of these fully automated things; having a human eye check every step does feel more reassuring.