Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy expense export keeps dropping columns: configuration issue?

I am DapengI am DapengAug 142026/08/14 313 views

Saw a video about Tencent's WorkBuddy Expert Edition. It said that after a meeting, you just drop a line like "summarize this," and it automatically pulls the transcript from Tencent Meeting and distills the minutes. I was super jealous, but thinking about my own experience with WorkBuddy over the past two weeks, I figured I should fix the immediate mess in front of me first.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Old Ye from BCG

Looking at it from three dimensions: input standardization, field mapping rules, and output template configuration. The core conflict is that data source formats are inconsistent; if AI relies on guessing for field mapping during parsing, columns get lost. I suggest a phased approach: first unify the invoice screenshot format, then manually specify the source for the 'reimbursement person' field in WorkBuddy. Have you tried fixing the column structure with an Excel template before importing?