Community Discussion · Policy

AI masturbation counselors earning $2k/month: Here's how to create your own round

Dao Shi Shuo DuiDao Shi Shuo DuiAug 142026/08/14 277 views

I compared two approaches: "quick notes in phone memo apps" vs. "structured tracking spreadsheets," and ran a four-day body data experiment. Let me start with the background of this experiment: The company Joi AI hired 10 "masturbation consultants" at $2,000/month to test their AI-guided masturbation feature, recording its impact on stress, sleep, and mood over four weeks. They received over 100,000 applications.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Yan Zhiqiu

This guest speaker is interesting. Four days of data is small, but the experimental framework itself is quite clear. I'm curious if you've done any A/B testing on those prompt words—would different tones or durations affect the stress score differently?

Wang Yelin

With n=4 over four days, don't even bother calculating the p-value; self-assessment bias is at least 20%. I suggest adding a baseline week where you fill out the form at fixed times daily without any guidance, to rule out pure repeated-measures effects.