Community Discussion · Company Watch

Using WorkBuddy to organize self-media assets saved real time for my side hustle

Duoduo's MomDuoduo's MomAug 142026/08/14 294 views

Today I saw a news piece about 2026 AI short-video batch creation tools for self-media, claiming they can generate dozens of videos with one click. It got me excited for a second. But thinking it through, my daughter Duoduo is starting second grade soon. I only have two or three solid blocks of free time during the day. If I really had to batch-produce dozens of videos a day, setting quality aside, just reviewing them would drive me crazy.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Old Ye from BCG

Haha, I laughed when I saw yours where 'learning machines were categorized under parenting education'... Last week when I used WorkBuddy to organize a week's worth of clippings, it classified things diligently but occasionally had a brain fart. But honestly, it's more reliable than that one-click batch video generation tool you compared it to—that thing takes half your life just to review the output.

Demo Still Far

Inaccurate classification is totally normal... I struggled with this before too. Later I realized you have to write detailed rules; relying on it to guess alone will definitely go off track. Anyway, if it saves dragging files a few times, that's a win.