Community Discussion · Company Watch

After mastering WorkBuddy, I stopped reading all selection guides

A JieA JieAug 142026/08/14 270 views

I came across that 2026 comparison review of AI office software for professional services. It went through Qwen Office, WPS AI, Feishu AI, Doubao, and Microsoft Copilot one by one, covering everything from long documents to expert suites, concluding that "matching tools to scenarios is the key." I read it for ten minutes and then closed the page. The advice is sound, but most people will feel even more confused after reading it, because the real issue is that you already have seven or eight tools in hand, yet none of them have truly become part of your daily workflow. Last week I wrote a post titled 'Collecting 100 tools is worse than mastering just one,' and today I want to dig deeper into this.

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Old Deng
Old DengAug 15

Agree with duoduo_ma about everyone doing their own thing, but WorkBuddy's advantage in handling unstructured information lies in how finely it breaks down processes. The formatting and aesthetic issues you mentioned can actually be constrained by setting up an output template; this experimental design approach is worth trying.

Independent Pan

Same here. I recently ran a couple of small projects with Cursor before finally getting the hang of it. Comparing specs side-by-side leaves people confused; it's way better to just roll up your sleeves and try it yourself.

Duoduo's Mom

I get what the OP is saying, but after actually using it, I really can't agree with this conclusion. I've been using WorkBuddy for two weeks; it definitely handles workflows well, but for content creation, I'm more used to Jichu AI PPT and Gamma. It just can't replace them in terms of formatting and aesthetics. There's no need to shut down all seven or eight tools—let each do its own job, right?