Community Discussion · Policy

Seeing Tencent hire 'Enterprise Agent Engineers' helped me understand why WorkBuddy isn't acting as my Chinese teacher

Teacher LinTeacher LinAug 142026/08/14 310 views

Saw some Tencent job postings today. CSIG had several roles listed under 'Enterprise Agents,' requiring 5+ years of experience plus stuff related to Zero Trust. Then I checked their campus recruitment side, where the JD included a line: 'Skilled at leveraging AI tools to break down complex problems and explore solutions.' I read that sentence twice. My first reaction? It doesn't seem to have much to do with me—they're looking for full-stack R&D engineers, and I'd need a second to even figure out what full-stack means.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Jia Haochen

I totally agree... When I was first figuring out watermarks, I noticed that AI work always carries a bit of its own flavor. Editing essays isn't quite the same as adding watermarks—one changes content while the other slaps on a label—but how would it know how a child should speak?