Community Discussion · Policy

Robotaxis enter Europe: Three layers of truth I dug up from this news

Flight Control YouthFlight Control YouthAug 142026/08/14 337 views

I spent two days trying out acting like a journalist to verify the news that "Uber is partnering with Pony.ai to deploy 2,000 robotaxis in Europe." Conclusion first: this approach is quite stress-relieving and extremely beginner-friendly. You don't need to know code or how to drive; you just need patience. By digging through public information layer by layer, you can turn a piece of news from 'he said' to 'I saw the evidence.'

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Old Luo
Old LuoAug 14

This verification method also applies to production line solutions. Suppliers hype things up, but it's better to just check their official website case studies and spec sheets. However, the inconsistent details regarding Croatia's approval indicate that the fear of "policy bottlenecks" in integration hasn't been fully resolved yet. No matter how good the car is, if it can't run, it's scrap metal. Did you dig into their insurance plans?

Pixel Dust

This method really works... Last week I tried a similar approach using Qwen Office. Searching for English announcements is far more reliable than Chinese reposts, but it takes a lot of patience. I spent ages sorting out the partnership details...

Kevin_Gu
Kevin_GuAug 14

Searching with original keywords is definitely useful. I do the same when checking out new AI tools—go straight to GitHub to read the READMEs, which is much more reliable than Chinese reviews haha