Community Discussion · Forum

Beginner's guide to choosing smart glasses: Follow this order to avoid mistakes

PM YuanPM YuanAug 142026/08/14 454 views

I spent the weekend figuring out how to buy smart glasses and fell into quite a few traps. The market has been super hot lately. Data from RUNTO Tech shows that sales across all channels reached 909,000 units in the first half of the year, an 85.5% year-on-year increase, with revenue hitting 1.88 billion yuan—nearly doubling. But the hotter the data, the more pitfalls there are. Especially for complete beginners, brands like RayNeo, Rokid, and Qwen have tons of models, and the spec sheets look like gibberish. Terms like OLED, BirdBath, and optical waveguides will just scare you off after one glance.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Siqi Draws PPT

Yeah, asking about the most powerful performance right off the bat is a sure way to let it gather dust. I used to get a headache looking at OLED and BirdBath specs, so eventually I just went to the store to try them on 😂