Community Discussion · Company Watch

After Reviewing 7 AI Visualization Tools, I Used WorkBuddy to Clean Dirty Data First

MingMingAug 132026/08/13 220 views

The internet is flooded with hype about AI visualization tools—stuff like generating reports in seconds, querying data via natural language, and automatically spotting anomalies. After looking into it for a while, my first thought was still: who are these tools actually for? The people writing these recommendations probably haven't taken calls from my clients, haven't seen sales details where seventeen different date formats are crammed into a single cell, and don't know what it feels like to see remarks like "Already followed up," "Client said stop calling or I'll block you" written in plain human language. I agree that visualization is important, but only if the underlying data is clean. If you throw a table full of dirty data at Quick BI, it generates a pretty chart—that's not efficiency, that's just dressing up errors to look better.

4 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Sister Liang on Valuation

Data cleaning is the real moat; no matter how good the model is, it has to get past dirty data first. WorkBuddy's step-by-step instructions are definitely more reliable than one-shot solutions. I suspect the Chinese column name issue is due to underlying encoding compatibility—if it's not fixed, we'll just have to work around it ourselves.

Yuan Feiyang

Errors when merging tables are likely due to inconsistent data source formats. I suggest standardizing date and number formats before merging; trying to do it all in one step often leads to crashes. Also, Chinese column names are indeed annoying. After switching to Pinyin, backtesting accuracy jumped from 87% to 95%. If the official team doesn't fix it, we just have to work around it ourselves.

Qian Haoxuan

Haha, that's so real. Last week when I used WorkBuddy to classify customer service messages, I felt the same way. Cleaning the data first beats anything else; otherwise, no matter how nice the charts look, you're just fooling yourself.

Classmate Zhou

My table merging is still throwing errors... Your data cleaning seems pretty smooth though. Looks like the instructions need to be more detailed; maybe I really didn't feed it properly.