Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Messed Up Expense Report Archiving, Anyone Else Encountered This?

TangTangAug 132026/08/13 222 views

Just came across an article about WorkBuddy claiming it's already the most widely used productivity app in China. I stared at that sentence for ages. It might be true, but the more people use it, the less anyone talks about where it actually sucks.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Cheng Yunfei

I've encountered these recognition errors too. The classification logic is too rigid and completely uncontrollable. Our reimbursements go through an approval workflow, so AI mistakes are too costly—we might as well type them manually. Regarding the custom rules you asked about, I looked but couldn't find any; it's probably closed off.

Jin Xiujie

Haha, even a coffee cup can be used as a classification basis—is this AI here for laughs?... I've encountered similar issues too; it misidentifies things yet acts super confident. You have to click through and verify them one by one.