Community Discussion · Company Watch

After browsing that popular AI tools roundup, I actually found WorkBuddy more useful

ShutterShutterAug 132026/08/13 226 views

Yesterday I came across a roundup of popular AI tools for 2026, listing names like Claude, Grok, Gemini, and Manus. The graphics looked pretty nice, with gradient backgrounds that had the color temperature of dusk. I skimmed it twice, only to realize that the tool I've actually been using lately is WorkBuddy, which isn't even on this list.

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Han Mengyao

I assembled a NAS myself. For file organization, I usually write a Python regex script for preprocessing first, standardizing irregular filenames before feeding them to WorkBuddy. As for the drive letter sleep issue, changing system power settings or using a fixed drive letter should solve it.

Yiming
YimingAug 13

Haha, I used to run batch tasks on cloud GPUs, but the transfer speed was crap. It took half a day to upload 800 images, which was less convenient than doing it locally... Having more tools isn't key; usability really matters.

Cheng Yunfei

Wait, does WorkBuddy batch classification rely on filename keywords? What happens if filenames aren't standardized... I had a headache last week translating Japanese docs with Google Translate. Can this tool recognize Chinese filenames?