Community Discussion · Company Watch

Saw the 2026 Excel AI tool rankings and quietly used WorkBuddy to clean up messy spreadsheets

MingMingAug 132026/08/13 225 views

Just saw that listicle on 'Top 10 AI Tools for Excel Data Analysis in 2026.' From Powerdrill Bloom to PlotStudio AI to Excel Copilot, they listed a bunch of names, each hyped up like crazy. My first reaction was: Who are these tools actually for? As a low-level data analyst who spends all day wrestling with messy spreadsheets thrown at me by clients, where do I find the energy to research which AI can do regression analysis and which one auto-generates charts? I just need to get the job done and go home.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Brother Kun

Haha, talking about this makes me mad. The spreadsheets clients give us are never clean. Last week I had a column of amounts with the character for "approx." in them. WorkBuddy recognized it, but it also treated the note next to it saying "boss said discount" as data... just speechless.