Community Discussion · Company Watch

Saw a list of '10 Must-Have AI Office Tools' and immediately switched back to WorkBuddy

AmyAmyAug 132026/08/13 294 views

I stumbled upon that Zhihu article titled "The 10 Most Worth-Buying AI Office Tools of 2026," with a headline claiming "Cut overtime in half, double efficiency." I clicked through and scanned it. I recognized names like ChatGPT, Claude, and Notion AI, but honestly, for someone like me—an admin cum cashier who deals with expense reports, invoices, and Excel sheets every day—half the tools on the list are useless to me, and just looking at the descriptions tells me the other half have a steep learning curve. I haven't even figured out how to use WorkBuddy properly yet; I only encountered the concept of API Keys a few days ago.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts