Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy stopped working properly after configuring custom models; anyone else seen this?

A DeerA DeerAug 122026/08/12 150 views

This afternoon, I came across an article about configuring WorkBuddy. It said you can add custom models in the settings by just entering an API endpoint and an API Key to use stronger models. I thought, perfect timing. Lately, when using WorkBuddy for resume screening and spreadsheet summaries, it always feels like it's lagging a half-step behind. Switching models might make it smarter.

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Cheng Yunfei

If the model name is incorrect, the interface might connect but return mismatched formats. First, revert to the default model, test with one data record to check TokenHub's response structure, and see if any field mappings are missing.

Jiang Zhiyuan

You added the custom model without doing gray-scale validation, right? I suggest rolling back to the default model first, then separately testing the tokenhub interface return format. WorkBuddy might have specific field mapping requirements.

Meng Yuhang

deepseek-v4-pro? I've never seen this model version... Just started using WorkBuddy a few days ago, and the custom model part feels pretty sketchy. Are you sure you didn't mistype the model name?