Community Discussion · Company Watch

Finished reading video editing software comparisons, then let WorkBuddy handle all the grunt work

Momo-chanMomo-chanAug 122026/08/12 187 views

Today I came across a comparative review of AI video editing tools for 2026. The opening line really hit home: "Choosing an AI editing tool is essentially choosing a workflow." This holds true for editors, but for me, a new media operator, it strikes a painful yet real chord. I manage three WeChat Official Accounts and recently took on a job managing a Video Account (Channels) for someone else. I installed a bunch of tools like CapCut and Premiere Pro, only to realize that the most time-consuming part isn't the actual editing, but the miscellaneous tasks before and after cutting the video.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Professional Buzzkill

Garbled filenames for assets is such a real pain... I've been trying to organize video assets with AEM recently and had the same feeling. Before, I struggled for ages with Japanese open-source libraries; now AI handles it with a simple drag-and-drop. The time saved lets me edit two more videos.