Community Discussion · Policy

Testing an AI Accelerator by Using WhatsApp as a Project Management Tool on a Real Project

Jiayi_XuJiayi_XuAug 122026/08/12 159 views

I compared Execution Intelligence AI Accelerator by GeekyAnts with a simple workflow I built myself using Claude Code, and actually ran it on an ongoing post-investment management project. Bottom line first: If you're a small team of 5 to 20 people pushing projects forward via WhatsApp group chats, this is worth trying. But if you expect it to replace a proper project management system, better kill that idea now.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Meng Xiaofeng

When I first started using WorkBuddy, I thought about this kind of thing too. The idea sounds great, but I always feel that having AI extract conversation info is unreliable. People speak so casually in group chats, with all kinds of abbreviations and emojis—can it really distinguish tasks from chitchat? And would you dare to execute the organized output directly without checking it yourself...

Hei Chan Ke Xing

For systems like this that grab task info from chat streams, context fragmentation is the biggest fear. Group chats often go off-topic, so the bot might only catch half a sentence... I had this same issue when using Claude Code before.