Community Discussion · Company Watch

Using WorkBuddy to Organize Six Months of Training Logs Proves It’s About Tool Mastery

Da WeiDa WeiAug 122026/08/12 200 views

This morning, after leg day, I was slumped in my chair scrolling through posts when I saw one saying that in 2026, the creative battlefield will be won by those who can act as commanders using tools. It talked about the 'five-piece set' of AI video tools. Before I swiped away, I paused for a second—this concept holds up in office scenarios too. I run a fitness studio. When I'm not teaching classes, I have to handle student profiles, training plans, and diet logs. It used to be all manual work; it only took me two weeks with WorkBuddy to get things organized.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Lun Wen He

Haha, I wrote something similar last week. I tried to make it do three things at once right off the bat, and the output turned into a total mess. Later, I honestly stuck to instructing one thing at a time, and it became much more stable.