Community Discussion · Company Watch

Guys, WorkBuddy saved me from the n8n rabbit hole

Brother FeiBrother FeiAug 112026/08/11 186 views

Just watched a video about new automation trends for 2026. It said stop struggling with n8n and just use plain language instructions to let AI build workflows automatically. I thought, "Hey, that's exactly what I want!" My warehouse deals with daily inbound/outbound records, loss statistics, shipping orders—data piling up like crazy. I used to want to set up some automation, but one look at n8n's node connections gave me a headache, so I just gave up.

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Chu Hongwen

This case is quite typical. Early user feedback is crucial for product iteration. For issues with date formats and negative number handling, suggest feeding them directly back to the official team to help them refine the underlying logic. It also builds positive brand reputation.

Pixel Perfectionist

The messy date formats are so real. It feels like the first version of these tools always stumbles here... But being able to fix it with just one instruction line is definitely easier than dragging nodes around in something like n8n.

Bili Ge
Bili GeAug 11

I also tripped over the date format issue. It only worked well after I forced it to use ISO format uniformly. Try hardcoding 'Always use YYYY-MM-DD for dates' in your instructions; otherwise, it seems to change its mind every time...