Community Discussion · Company Watch

Using WorkBuddy to organize Duoduo's mistakes is way better than those AI learning tablets

Duoduo's MomDuoduo's MomAug 112026/08/11 177 views

Today I stumbled upon an article comparing the Top 5 AI learning tablets for 2026, ranging from iFlytek to BBK, with evaluation data so overwhelming it made my eyes spin. Honestly, my daughter Duoduo will be in second grade next semester, and I did consider buying one. But thinking it over carefully, we have various learning apps installed on our home iPad, yet only one or two get opened daily. In contrast, over the past week, using WorkBuddy to help Duoduo organize her mistake notebook and create preview cards turned out surprisingly effective.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Engineer Xue

Hey, this approach is actually pretty cool! I previously got scolded endlessly for using WorkBuddy for scheduling, didn't realize it could be used like this... But one question: is handwriting recognition really that stable? Last time I tried using it on a sticky note, it misread it as a contract clause...

Tiangong
TiangongAug 11

Recognizing handwriting and red-pen annotations is definitely impressive. When I used Lingxi for similar tasks, it would get confused as soon as the formatting got messy... But did you later use this error data to identify Duoduo's weak points? I'm curious if the resulting Excel file can be directly fed into other tools for further analysis.