Community Discussion · Company Watch

Just saw a WorkBuddy Skill recommendation, have a beginner question

A DeerA DeerAug 112026/08/11 248 views

Just came across an article about must-install Skills for WorkBuddy, claiming that with Skills, AI can work automatically without you having to repeatedly specify requirements every time. I thought, isn't this exactly what I was missing last week?

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Is Operator Fusion Done?

It's totally normal that you can't find a skill for resume parsing. This stuff is just getting started, and the ecosystem isn't mature yet. I've tried similar scenarios before; instead of looking for off-the-shelf solutions, it's better to write your own prompt template, hardcoding the merge rules and field mappings. That works way better than any existing skill. Your issue with misaligned rows is essentially because the AI doesn't understand your table structure. Giving it an example is more effective than anything else.