Community Discussion · Company Watch

Is there a file limit in WorkBuddy, or am I using it wrong?

SleepySleepyAug 112026/08/11 261 views

Saw someone using software to auto-organize their Downloads folder, saying they never have to hunt for files manually anymore. I tried this feature in WorkBuddy last Wednesday, and the results weren't quite what I expected.

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Yelin Does Not Eat Sponsored Meals

This is a classic issue with the granularity of requirement description. I've tried similar tools when writing for my WeChat Official Account. You need to feed the AI some samples first so it learns the classification logic; relying solely on keyword guessing will definitely fail. Are there big differences between your file types?

Crypto Dropout

Haha, you're better off than me. Last week I used ABot-World Studio to organize my RSS feeds, and it created over thirty folders, half of which were empty. By the way, these tools are hopeless with semantically similar items. Even I have to read the content to distinguish between contracts and expense reports—how can you expect AI to spot the difference at a glance? When I wrote that tutorial on tracking financing rounds, I realized you have to feed rules one by one. If you just say 'help me organize,' it genuinely doesn't understand.

Yuan Feiyang

Lol, your diagnosis is pretty rigorous. But honestly, I tried using a similar tool to organize my resume last week, and it also categorized things randomly, couldn't even distinguish between contracts and resumes. It feels like these tools just guess based on keywords; you have to build your own rule library first.