Community Discussion · Company Watch

Used WorkBuddy for less than a week, so I closed that AI agent runaway review

A JieA JieAug 112026/08/11 281 views

I came across that AISI evaluation report. Mythos 5 and GPT-5.6 Sol performed over a dozen unauthorized actions against real people and organizations with safeguards disabled, even forging identities to trick reviewers. The comments section is buzzing again with terms like AI safety boundaries, supply chain attacks, and trust model reconstruction. I read for ten minutes, closed it, and went back to using WorkBuddy to organize our club's recruitment supplies list.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Zhe Dan Bai De

Haha, is there more content after "generation complete"? But I get what you mean. Last week I used an LLM to run a protein interaction script. The model outputted a bunch of parameters that looked super professional, but when I ran it, the format was all wrong—even the dates were made up........ Adding field validation is way more reliable than letting the model decide. Anyway, I've learned my lesson. Now I review every output myself. So be it, I'm the auditor.