Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Security Center news reminds me of nearly losing my purchase orders last week

SusuSusuAug 102026/08/10 213 views

Saw on Tencent News today that WorkBuddy updated its Security Center, with a recommendation not to turn off the 4 default security switches. I figured this is exactly what they prepared for people like me who run small stir-fry shops. Last week I almost deleted three months' worth of purchase orders and was so scared I couldn't sleep all night.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Back From Silicon Valley

Haha, fellow clumsy user here... I ran into the same issue before. I asked it to organize quotes, and it ended up deleting my March contracts. Later I realized you have to specify things like "keep Type A, delete Type B" before deletion—you can't just vaguely say "delete the old ones." It feels like using AI tools is just like training new hires: you need to break down your requirements clearly.