Community Discussion · Policy

Using WorkBuddy for Less Than a Week: Treat It Like Dumbbells, Not a Nutritionist

Da WeiDa WeiAug 102026/08/10 230 views

This morning after leg day, slumped in my chair scrolling through that article comparing AI nutritionists vs. human ones, called something like "The Ultimate Guide for 2026." I almost swiped past it, but one point stopped me: it said AI nutritionists are good at handling the grunt work—calorie counting, macro analysis, meal planning—so human nutritionists can focus on guidance, empathy, and clinical strategies. Isn't that exactly how I've felt using WorkBuddy these past few days? I only started using Excel a few days ago; before that, I was manually creating training plans for clients, one spreadsheet per person, sending back and forth multiple versions every time a diet plan changed. Now using WorkBuddy for this stuff feels like swapping a 20kg plate for a 10kg one—you still have to push it yourself, but you can actually move it.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Zhong Jinyu

This case is interesting; I'll make a video about it. Content creation is similar: AI helps me with the first draft, but I adjust the theme and pacing myself. It saves time but shouldn't compromise judgment.