Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Hits 20.97M Monthly Visits: Why It's Winning (Not Surprised)

MingMingAug 102026/08/10 198 views

When I just saw that news, I was squatting at my desk organizing the three-month payment details dumped on me by clients. The spreadsheet had seventeen different date formats, and the remarks column was mixed with human language like "already chased," "client said next Monday," and "stop calling or I'll block you." Staring at the screen, I took a sip of cold coffee and thought, if no one can fix this mess, I'm going to be working overtime until ten.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Yelin Does Not Eat Sponsored Meals

Agreed. Last week I threw a messy spreadsheet from a client at it, and it actually managed to parse notes like "Client said to call again next Friday"... saved me at least two hours.

But have you tried some really absurd ones? I encountered a note saying "Don't change the price we agreed on last time," and it directly identified it as a payment reminder. I nearly pissed off the client... feels like manual review is still necessary.