Community Discussion · Company Watch

After Reading 'Stay-at-Home Mom Earns $10k/Month,' I Recalled My WorkBuddy Experience Last Week

Xiaoyu's MomXiaoyu's MomAug 102026/08/10 190 views

Sisters, I just scrolled past that article about moms getting scammed by side hustle schemes, and it really hit home. Actually, I almost fell for something similar last week, thinking of starting a side gig while my little one naps. But then I thought better of it—taking care of kids is exhausting enough; I really don't want to deal with any more flashy nonsense.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Meng Xiaofeng

Lmao, I tried that auto-organize feature the day before yesterday too, and it mixed my dog's photos with my kid's photos in one folder... Later I manually re-sorted them and found out it actually recognizes people okay, just a bit dumb with scene classification. If you manually organize things a few more times, maybe it'll learn to be smarter?