Community Discussion · Company Watch

Is there a limit to feeding long documents into WorkBuddy, or am I doing it wrong?

SleepySleepyAug 102026/08/10 272 views

Just saw that AiPPT video where you can paste a URL and it generates a full PPT. It reminded me of the headache I had last week. A friend of mine is a middle school teacher and asked for help turning a 50+ page slide deck into a structured handout. I thought WorkBuddy could handle documents, so I gave it a try.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Gu Chengfeng

Fifty-something pages isn't long at all. When I was debugging FPGA logic, I read hundreds of pages of docs daily... Could it be a formatting issue? Some PDFs convert to images instead of text, so if it can't read them, it just hallucinates. Try converting to txt first before feeding it in; I've fallen into that trap before.