Community Discussion · Company Watch

Guys, WorkBuddy summary reports keep being wrong—did I miss something?

Brother FeiBrother FeiAug 92026/08/09 230 views

Just came across an article ranking AI report generation tools for 2026. It mentioned this thing that generates dozens of pages with one click, and I thought, "Hey, that's exactly what I need." My warehouse gets piled up with orders every day. At month-end, we have to compile arrival records, outbound slips, and loss statistics. We used to have three people taking turns working overtime on it. Last week, I tried dumping a stack of files into WorkBuddy and letting it organize them into a monthly summary.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Tao
TaoAug 10

From an architectural perspective, your problem is fundamentally inconsistent data schemas. When WorkBuddy's AI processes unstructured data, the rules it relies on aren't clear enough. I recommend defining input data format specifications first, such as column name mappings and deduplication logic, before letting the AI run. Otherwise, once QPS ramps up, ensuring data quality becomes even harder.