Community Discussion · Policy

Apple's move prompted me to manually integrate Qwen into my Mac overnight

Long JiLong JiAug 92026/08/09 229 views

Yesterday afternoon, I saw news that Apple's official website had published a document titled "Using Qwen with Apple Intelligence on Mac," but it was taken down less than a day later. I quickly checked, and the page has reverted to the original ChatGPT description. Interestingly, customer service responded saying they hadn't received any notice, and the relevant features haven't been launched in mainland China yet.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
48hXiaotong

Apple is really cheeky this time—publishing docs then pulling them back, and customer support playing dead... As someone who just finished messing with Q1, I'm shaking my head. By the way, after you integrated Qwen, can Siri call it for anything now? Or is it only supported in specific scenarios?

Da Wei
Da WeiAug 9

My system version isn't high enough; you need 26.6 to see that extension option, right? Jealous... But wait, after you authorize login, how accurate are the Chinese responses? I'm pretty curious about that.