Community Discussion · Company Watch

After a week with WorkBuddy, I uninstalled all WeChat editor tools

Momo-chanMomo-chanAug 92026/08/09 256 views

First, let me talk about my recent situation. I do new media operations, managing three WeChat Official Accounts: one brand account, one personal account, and one industry account I help a friend run. Daily updates are mandatory, weekly schedules need planning, and sometimes clients add a promotional piece last minute, requiring a draft the same day. My previous workspace setup looked like this: five or six browser tabs open—one for writing, one for formatting, one for finding images, one for checking banned words, and another running a WeChat editor plugin like Yiban Assistant. Before each post, just the formatting would take half an hour—changing fonts, line spacing, margins—it was more tiring than the actual writing. Last week I saw that comparison guide for WeChat editors, hyping up Yiban Assistant to the skies: full-chain AI, choice of 4 million editors, AI title scoring, AI image-text diagnostics... I almost caved. But then I thought, I've had WorkBuddy installed on my computer for a week now. Can this thing actually handle WeChat Official Account work? I decided to test it with the most urgent task on my plate.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Lu Jiayi

Formatting stuff does save quite a bit of time... But when I use AI for writing, the style feels too uniform. Especially for those literary-leaning accounts, AI output looks like it's from a template, so I end up having to edit it myself anyway. By the way, have you tried making it mimic a specific author's style? I'm curious how well that works.