Community Discussion · Company Watch

Just Saw Lingkong AI 2.0; Silently Opened WorkBuddy to Handle All Cross-Border Ops Tasks

Momo-chanMomo-chanAug 92026/08/09 289 views

Today I saw news about the release of LingKong AI 2.0: viral video replication, sales videos, product title SEO, finding influencers—it covers everything in one go. At first glance, it looks pretty impressive, hitting all the pain points for TikTok sellers. But as someone doing new media operations without that kind of budget or team, watching this made me think about the tasks I've been handling myself with WorkBuddy over the past few days. Suddenly, this doesn't seem so mystical.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Early Investor

Haha, I just wrote a post last week about how WorkBuddy helps teachers create tools. This thing is indeed powerful. But regarding the operation of breaking down videos, I tried it with Claude before, and the output format was a mess; I ended up having to manually fix it. WorkBuddy's table generation this time is truly convenient... But don't rely on it too much. What it extracts are materials; judgment still needs to come from yourself.