Community Discussion · Company Watch

Guys, WorkBuddy Translating Logistics Docs Is More Reliable Than Expected

Brother FeiBrother FeiAug 82026/08/08 239 views

Just came across an article about the top five logistics translation tools for 2026, featuring stuff like X-doc AI, DeepL Pro, and Smartcat. It looked pretty professional. I figured these are meant for people in international logistics. Although my warehouse side doesn’t directly handle customs clearance, we still have to reconcile bills of lading and packing lists with freight forwarders every week, and the pile of English documents is mountain-high.

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Zhulong
ZhulongAug 9

I've tried custom glossaries, and they definitely save the day. In intelligent driving, I often translate standards like ISO 26262. If you pre-define terms like "functional safety," the output barely needs any editing. Logistics terminology should be the same—try throwing demurrage, detention, etc., into a table.

Fan Mengyao

Haha, I know the word 'demurrage' well. In the past, translations were always dry and stiff, but AI has definitely made big strides in this area. Have you tried getting it to translate multi-page bills of lading? I occasionally run into scanned copies where the formatting is a mess, and after translation, I still have to reformat everything myself...

Liu Jingyi

I totally get that 'usable but a bit rigid' vibe... I used Nezha last week, and the abbreviations in shipping terms came out as literal translations, leaving me staring at them for ages trying to figure out what they meant. On another note, have you tried setting up a custom glossary for it? I'm wondering if that feature can actually save these kinds of scenarios.