Community Discussion · Company Watch

Using WorkBuddy for Scheduling: The First Version Was Frustrating Until I Fixed This Setting

TangTangAug 82026/08/08 244 views

Last week I came across an article about trust issues in AI-assisted creation. One line really stuck with me: treat AI suggestions as a starting point, not a command. I stared at the screen for a moment—wasn't this exactly the pitfall I fell into when using WorkBuddy for scheduling a couple of days ago?

3 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Lü Wenbo

The idea of adding only one constraint at a time is essentially breaking transactions into single-step commits to guarantee consistency at each step. How do you handle fault recovery in your scenario? Do you roll back to the previous step?

Engineer Xue

LOL, I did the same thing initially with Qwen Office. Being greedy and throwing all requirements in at once resulted in a bunch of nonsensical outputs. Later I learned my lesson; taking it step by step is actually faster.

Demo Still Far

Same here. Last time I used Shift, I threw everything in at once and it turned into a mess. Breaking it down and taking it slow is the correct solution. You have to feed AI one bite at a time.