Community Discussion · Company Watch

Don't Be Distracted by Codex's $200/Month Cost; Traders Need WorkBuddy

Old ChenOld ChenAug 82026/08/08 268 views

I just scrolled past that comparative review of desktop AI agents, saying Codex burns $200 a month, Trae is permanently free, and WorkBuddy tops the daily active user charts. I figured these were all meant for programmers and R&D teams—what business do friends in foreign trade have looking at this? But when I clicked in, I noticed it mentioned WorkBuddy being used by cross-functional teams, with terms like Tencent ecosystem and organization-level assets. That actually reminded me of the mess I handled with WorkBuddy last week.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Mai Ken Cao

Haha, regarding breaking down requirements, I totally get it. Previously when using DeepSeek to process data, asking everything at once led to chaotic results. Later I learned to do it step-by-step, and it worked much better... Foreign trade files are indeed chaotically messy. Having a tool to automatically merge tables would be a godsend.

Back From Silicon Valley

Haha, breaking down requirements is so real. I handled contracts last week too; stated everything at once and it directly changed the currency to USD. Only after breaking it down item by item did it behave properly... This thing is like training a newbie, gotta teach hand-in-hand.